Friday 23 November 2012



Pursuing my hobby - writing a Blog. It's been a busy day unpacking at home and finally there are some visible changs aka progress. More space in the kitchen cupboards means more space for my stuff and I can fold another empty carboard box - success. Although after 3 weeks of living here I thought I will be nearly almost unpacked. All takes time I suppose.
We're off to barn dance tomorrow night and cornich wrestling during a day, it's going to be an interesting day. We might put the Christmas Tree up - hopefully - and also maybe just maybe get the washing machine fixed. Although I do not see this happening, and the damp clothes will be there in the bowl lying outdoors as they did for last 3 days. I do not know how to deal with a partner who is sooo 'laid back'.
I need to have more patience on nearly every step :)

No comments:

Post a Comment