Saturday 26 September 2015

Practice post


I am trying to improve my written English. I have been writing for many years now, but never analyzed my skills. It was a non-specific type of writing, like blog posts or product descritptions. But now I want to turn it up a notch and take further. My dream is to work as a copywriter - and that needs ultra correct English. The kind that comes out of being a native speaker. I can't fake that, but I can practice. By the end of the day, all native speakers were kids learning to write. It's a skill you can learn and perfect. All I have to do is practice. And practice some more.
So you will see me practicing here, on this blog. If you spot a mistake, please let me know - that would be a great help and make me aware where I need improvement. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment